Thursday 14 January 2016

Are Carbs the Bad Guys?

Hey Guys, so I hear alot and often and not, it is do you eat carbs or why you on a low carbs day .

At the moment I personally use a Carb Cycling program, which Mark set me up with when I first started my Pt program.
At first don't get the wrong, the worst nightmare and thought of what am I gonna substitute potatoes, rice, Chips, bread out for what am I gonna do.

So while learning throughout this program and progressing and understanding, I was trying to hit a target goal, and my thoughts in my head was cut out the carbs completely and this will help... Now after letting slip (circle of trust confess) Mark explained the meaning behind the carbs,

There's not something to cut out completely, or body needs the carbs to help energize and function, so if your hitting the gym full pelt and no energy to burn off, you'll not lose anything. You could potentially just plato (hit a brick wall).

I'm not saying because you haven't had carbs today go eat a full loaf of bread.  Moderation is the way.  Carb cycling helps distribute evenly across the week and days and giving your body some energy that it requires.

Carb Cycling (curtosy of Mark)
Mon:High Carbs
Tue: No Carbs
Wed: Low Carbs
Thur: High Carbs
Fri:Low Carbs
Sat: Low Carbs
Sun: High Carbs.

Dieting isn't a one day fix, Eating Healthy is a way of life.. Remember that ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment