Monday 11 January 2016

Hello,

This is just a minor brief background of what I'm going to be producing over the foreseeable future. 
After a dramatic hit to the systems last year, I got my head down, learned and worked hard and shed a whopping 3 and half stone in just 4 months, (the healthy way)
After all the compliments and getting constantly asked loads of questions and for my help, (mine where I don't carry any qualifications or training in this field) I'm putting together my knowledge and research and constant testing to good use and I'm going to share it with you all, this is going to be made simple, so no matter, your age. Work/family life, circumstances in anyway you can make a simple change which will make a huge difference to your life. 

Warning: I'm no writer so I'll try my best to make the most sense! 
Stay tuned for the weekly updates. 

Any questions or anything you wish me to sample or look into, contact me 😃 

❤X

No comments:

Post a Comment